Fruit Salad. Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit, sometimes served in a liquid, either their own juices or a syrup. In different forms, fruit salad can be served as an appetizer, a side salad, or a dessert. Whip up a fresh fruit salad for breakfast or as a light dessert with yogurt or cream.
Our son loved it, and so did we! It is the perfect summer treat. The BEST Fruit Salad with a sweet and bright honey lime dressing! You can cook Fruit Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad
- It’s 2 1/2 Cups of Pineapple.
- You need 2 Cups of Mango.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Banana.
- You need 1 Cup of Strawberry jelly.
- You need 4 of Nos Cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of Nos Clove.
- It’s 2 of Nos Cinnamon Pieces.
- It’s of Sugar – to sweeten the fruits.
- Prepare 500 grams of Vanilla ice cream.
It's an incredibly refreshing, must have The Best Fruit Salad Recipe. Fresh fruit is colorful and nutritious. Thrown into a fruit salad, it becomes the perfect take-along dish for parties, picnics and potlucks. This refreshing fruit salad can be made in advance and won't oxidise and go brown.
Fruit Salad step by step
- Cut pineapple and mango into small cubes. Add pineapple, sugar and spices into a pan, cook for few minutes. Remove from fire and allow it to cool..
- Add mango to this and chill in the refrigerator..
- Cut banana and strawberry jelly into small cubes just before serving. Mix everything together and serve with vanilla ice cream..
Serve fruit salad inside hollowed-out fruit for a dish that doubles as a centerpiece. Not to mention, one less bowl to clean later. Get the recipe from The Cookie Rookie ». Best Fruit Salad Recipes that will fill your bowl with absolute deliciousness. Fruit salad is one of those things you can literally just throw together and it will taste good.