Fruit Salad with Drizzled Dressing. Here is how you can achieve it. The ingredients needed to make Fruit Salad with Drizzled Dressing: Make ready of Fruits for salad:. Prepare to taste of lime juice.
Pour this dressing over fruits, toss them well and serve. Get many tastes of summer in a single watermelon fruit salad, mixing strawberries, peaches, nectarines, pears, and grapes in a lemon and mint dressing.. Whisk lemon juice, mint, lemon zest, and honey together in a small bowl; drizzle over the fruit mixture and toss to coat. You can have Fruit Salad with Drizzled Dressing using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad with Drizzled Dressing
- Prepare of Fruits for salad:.
- You need 1 of kiwi.
- Prepare 3-4 slices of pineapple.
- You need 1 of dragon fruit.
- You need 1/2 of orange.
- Prepare to taste of strawberries.
- It’s 7-8 of fresh dates.
- It’s of For Dressing:.
- It’s to taste of lime juice.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 of chat masala.
When all of the fruit is ready to go, place it in a large bowl and drizzle the dressing over the fruit. Gently toss, being careful to not mash or squish any of the berries. I like to garnish with extra fresh mint for a pop of green! Plus, mint is SO good with fruit.
Fruit Salad with Drizzled Dressing step by step
- Chop fruits in a bowl..
- Dressing: mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl..
- Pour this dressing over fruits, toss them well and serve..
- Note: That we can also use fruits like apple,banana(if freshly consumed) also strawberries and blueberries according to the taste we like. Honey and mint can also be put in dressing to enhance the benefits..
You can serve the salad at room temperature or chilled. To serve, in a very large bowl place spinach, strawberries, pineapple, peaches, grapes, blueberries, and pecans. This fruit salad is perfect for parties. It's easy to make and everyone will appreciate a healthy option at the dessert table. The orange-lemon syrup is sweetened with honey and glazes the fruit to keep it looking and tasting fresh longer.